Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mom is doing well

Backing to Friday, I was about to grab the phone and call to check on mom when I got a call from Black Hawk County DHS. sigh. So I dared not call and ruin the surprise visit soon coming. Saturday, the DHS lady called again yet we missed connecting again. So I was advised to go talk to her in person. Which I did Monday was soon as I could. Mom looked good. I do not know if she knew who I was or not. I had a good talk with the DHS lady and mom's care giver. The DHS lady said she found no abuse, like me she is growing weary of these repeated accusations. She said she would not keep her grandma there. Yet I still remember the hospice nurse telling me mom get better care there and will live longer.

Her caregivers cousin she took care of went on to glory last Friday evening. Pray for them both to be comforted.

Mom has been not eating from time to time since July. I thought it was just since Christmas.

No comments: