Monday, March 31, 2008

94.8 pounds!

Mom is asking for Brian. Last time he was there she was pushing him out telling him to leave. =-( She has done that to my sons many times. I usually tell them to stay put. However I have told them they could go out and wait for me too. It all depend on many factors.

You can see by the title I am again concerned about moms weight. From 160 last March to this today. She is going in for some test tomorrow. I will need to call Friday to see if they found anything. The Dr. mention it could be her body's way of say it is shutting down as she eats like a pig and drops weight. Then again as her care giver pointed out she has been dropping most of it since her stroke last May 1.

I picked mom up from Cedar Valley Hospice today to take her to the Dr. Then after we finished there with her. I/we (care taker, mom and I) met with Iowa Hospice. I am praying about what to do from here. They believed she qualified, but thought it would be under stroke risk first with dementia secondary. Much to pray about.

No comments: