Monday, May 5, 2008

Since I Wrote Last

So much to say and no time to write.

Mom was not sleeping after she was told her sister passed away. So instead of sleeping at night she stayed up for a couple of days. In doing so she tried standing up through the hospital bed bars and bruised herself yet again. DHS called again and I am going to change hospice programs as soon as I get some leadership from God which one to go with. I have had contact with two of them. While mom was at the hospice house for respite in April I was called out in the hall by the nurse on duty and her comments crossed the line of me staying with them.

I am praying about Iowa Hospice or Amenity Hospice so let me know if there is others I should be praying about.

Today her Dr. Office called. He wants an ultrasound of her soon. So I made the appointment for Friday. What was I thinking I have one very full day Friday now!

I have been afraid to say anything to mom about her brother Melvin not doing well.

I am excited that mom and her care taker will be able to join me for our Mother/Daughter banquet on Saturday! I need to call it a day so that is the highlights. Feel free to cantact me if you want to know more.

No comments: