Friday, July 6, 2007

We had to Change Plans

When mom's care taker saw mom and dad's house she said we would have to go with her home, as mom and dads is still to messy, dirty and filled. So until we can get it cleaned up they will have to stay at her home rather than mom and dad's. I still would like to get them there.

When I moved mom from the nursing home she wanted to go to the farm. I hope being around her stuff will make her more comfortable since it is not at the farm. I think they will have more room when we can get them moved. She did not have me upset that she was calling me a liar. She wanted to come home with me because as she said I have a big table. While I can expand my table for an extra place setting I think what she is recalling is when we borrowed tables for Thanksgiving the couple of times we have hosted the dinner. I tried to tell her repeatedly I do not have a room for her in our 2 bedroom home. She told be I do have room in our big home. So I think she recalled where we lived for 17.5 years having moved in early May of 2006. Not where we are now. I do not have a bed she would be safe in or any privacy for her. She insist I do.

I did meet with the home health nurse yesterday. Things went well, they do not expect for mom to have help for long. I have not heard back from my sister in law about how the Dr. appointment went. I have heard she has a torn rotator cuff and needs a MRI. I wonder where and when.

This is likely my last post for several days. I will write when I am able to.

No comments: