Saturday, July 28, 2007

Where does all the time go

I left on vacation for a week and did not want to pay roaming charges so I waited to answer most of the calls when I got back. I believe I mentioned mom had to go back to the care takers because of the mess still at her house.

Right away upon returning the Dr. had scheduled the MRI for mom. I did not have time to make it over on such short notice so my brother's dear wife helped out and save the day. Thank You C!!!

Then I had her appointment with Dr. Hoekstra on the 19, her regular Dr. He said I lot I wanted to hear. Like she does not need to go back and see the nerve Dr. who I think caused her stroke May 1. While she should get her other cataract done. and Go back to see the dentist. So I took car of all that.

I also put an arrangement on dad's grave. Red, white and blue with a flag. This all cause me to be late getting back that day and need to be at the Boy Scout Camp so that was phone call drive, where do I turn?

We did take the hospital bed over to mom's care takers last Saturday. yet we are missing one side rail. Now mom needs her medications refilled as well. So maybe I should go over before next time I plan to do yard work I am not sure.

More appointments coming up soon. I try to update this as they are nearing and pass.

I am not looking forward to the 10th. I cry when I think about it.

No comments: