Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Eating again

While I called to check with the hospice house Monday evening I learned Mom was not eating for them. Since I planned to stop over on Tuesday or Wednesday I did not want to be a pest. Yet wanted to know she was adjusting well. Yet I knew that could be a real challenge. Finding I had messed up time on something here I had a small window to run over there and be back. So I ran over there to find her covered up in bed like she likes to do. Blankets over her head.

When I walked in her room she did peek out to see me. Told me to leave and hid again. I told her No I would not leave because she told me to and sang to her. She played in her bedding. I inquired about her eating and they had still been having trouble. I called her care giver and they changed what they offered her and how. She is eating for them now.

My next younger brother made it over today. She is doing well from the message i got I will need to get back with him soon.

Live has been moving faster than I can keep up so I better go.

No comments: