Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hospice House

Mom is scheduled to go to the hospice house for 5 days so her caregiver can get a little respite (rest/brake). so I dropped in to see what it is like. I looks very new and nice, caring and comfortable. I will try to be over to check on her more than i have been able to be the last few weeks.

Mom had a granddaughter turn 17, 5 days. Her second born child has a birthday tomorrow. While her no longer youngest grandson will be 9 on the 12th.


Her walking was very unstable when I too her for her thyroid test, I used the transport chair at the Dr. office but when they could not draw her blood i had her walk in to the out patient surgery place. Her balance was real bad. She would not back up a step to sit and I was scared she would fall and hurt her self.

No comments: