Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bad news when I called

I called to wish mom a happy birthday yesterday. Things have not gone well since I stopped in. She had not eaten or slept for three days! She was not doing as she was told. Fighting her care taker and the home health aid, while not talking understandably. She had been trying to crawl out of bed for days and finally succeeded. Now she has a lot of bruises again. She also has been scratching a sore on her head, answering where one sore was coming from, however, she has it bleeding.

I offered to call the Dr. but her care taker wanted to know what he could do. While I have know idea he may have had had some suggestions. Her home health aid had some thoughts so. I will call to see if they are helping. Today she is a year older, so she is 72 now.

No comments: