Friday, January 11, 2008

Stopped In

Yesterday I wanted to stop in and see mom, as old 14 year old was wrestling in her community. The way the day worked out there was no time before the meet. I thought it would be too late after the meet so I called, as we drove over. Mom has had two very good days. She must have her memory for a little while. It was suggested I call her after the meet so I did. It got over early, while both teams are vastly improved, my high schools has improved more than our sons. When I called mom was still up so we stopped in to see her briefly. She did not know me when I got there but she did as I was trying to leave. I hope she went to bed without a problem. As I had been told she was calm and comfortable, not restless and agitated. So it was good to see that.

She will be going to the hospice house for a respite again on the 21 of Jan. 2008. (rest)

No comments: