Saturday, August 25, 2007

Cataract surgery scheduled

Mom was going to see the Dr. on September 18 but since she will have surgery on the 17 she needs to get in for a pre-op physical the week before. So I moved the Dr. appointment. While I do not know the time yet for the surgery. I do know it will be on September 17, with the dentist and the recheck on the surgery on the 18.

So things went well at the eye Dr. on Friday.

However, I am not sure about Auxi Health. They are telling moms care taker she should be in a nursing home. We both know she would not do well there. Mom has improved beyond what the hospital and nursing home believed possible being with her care taker. I am sure her care taker will tell me if she cannot handle mom. Mom is talking more again, since getting out of the nursing home. Walking more all the time. Her eating habits would offend her if she thought about it as she would rather use her fingers than her silverware. Yet she is feeding herself.

I need to call a few places for mom on Monday to find out what is up.

No comments: