Thursday, July 10, 2008

a few things to keep in mind

Mom went to the Dr. for an after the hospital stay check and the Dr. put her back on iron.

The lawyer for mom called yesterday, he was going to meet with youngest dear brother today, then let me know what I should not sell. I have not heard back from him yet . Tomorrow I will be hard to catch up with and gone after that. So I hope all goes well.

I will be going there tomorrow. I need to mow the yard, stop at the credit union, pick up the mower, get a roof estimate, drop the boxes for the auction, empty the canning jars, run the dishwasher. Take over the auto hoist that has been here since the truck was sold. That sound like enough since I have to squeeze it between tennis lesson for my sons youngest and taking the older two at home to work. I hope we are not cutting it tight.

No comments: