Thursday, July 31, 2008

Grandpa Is Getting Better!

I thought to call and check on Grandpa C today. It seems someone in therapy got though to him. He is eating and doing his therapy so he can get out of there YEA! I will need to call and talk to him soon. I e-mailed to check on moms brother today, I should call to follow up with them. I should check on the other two as well.

I did not get over to moms city and now there will not be time before Monday when I am going through on my way to the city a 1/2 hour north of there to take my son back to visit the college his female friend is going to at the end of August. Thanks to us going to visit in Iowa Private College week last year. With and evangelist in our community we will be back to services in the evening Lord willing.

The auction is close now.

No comments: