Monday, September 10, 2007

Mom is Falling More

Today mom's care taker called. I am sadden that she is finding a way to fall out of her hospital bed. I will need to ask her Dr. about that on Wednesday when we are there. I was told mom is falling a lot more, and bruising easily still. Also I need to look in to possibly changing her wheel chair for a transport chair. Mom want to stay in bed much of the time.

Moms family, the children Merlin, Maxine (deceased 10/2000), Melvin, Clyde (deceased 4/2007), Flossie, mom, and Bill. I'll go in to more family another day.

Moms two closest friends in her adult life. Vi (Violet) T. the longest I believe I was told the met attending auctions together around some thing less than but close to 48 years, Sharon P. mom met working baby sitting in a church nursery when all of us children were in school all day so I would guess around 35 years now. She has always had church friends and neighborhood friends as well.

No comments: