Monday, September 17, 2007

Surgery Went Well

Even though I over slept this morning I got there close to on time. We are only a minute or two late and they did not seem upset by it. Thank the Lord! Mom's pastor met us there and prayed with me as they took mom back. I had ask them not to put her all the way to sleep if they did not need to, knowing they would likely need to. When I picked mom up I knew this would be need to day thanks to moms wonderful care taker. And when they moved her from after 2 in the afternoon to 7:30 in the morning, they had decided to when they moved her up in the day, little did I know.

Things went well today. Much better in then in April when we did the right eye. Today was the left eye. She woke up and ate her muffin and drank her juice before leaving I had her back to her care takers early!

On the down side mom was up so early she gave her care taker a hard day being over tired today.

Tomorrow we will have a FULL day denist first regular, Dr. second and back to the eye Dr. in the afternoon.

No comments: