Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas Shopping

While I did not take mom out, I was out today I did call mom's caretaker to get some suggestions for what would be a good gift for mom. I thought of one thing, but knew there had to be something she needed. She quickly shot back footed sleepers. While they will not be easy to find I will keep my options open to get her some. Just because there was none at Kohl's does not mean it is time to give up. Then again they may not be findable so I will search for what I can do. She mentioned how mom is always cold summer and winter. As long as I can remember she always has been. She said sweats would be good her favorites have appliqued pictures on the flowers hearts cuddly animals and the like. May be I should run out to one more store to look for her. I am tired, so I do not know.

No comments: