Friday, November 2, 2007

Mom's weight is dropping!

Considering she was 160 in March and down to 114.6 now. I am getting concerned. The Dr. had me bring mom in for blood work today. Last time they said they could not get her blood. Today they could not from her right arm. After a good amount of time They tried her left and they got it. I ran her over to check her weight and last time I checked about a month ago she was 12? (124, 126). Today she was down to 114.6. She eats a lot and good food not junk. Still she is loosing, I will call the Dr. on Monday to inquire about it.

Took care of her banking today, and found all the licence's at there place I should have. Since my youngest brothers truck was on the renewal notice we wondered if his trailer was as well. Glad it was not. Just the truck we sold and Craig's I will not be paying the renewal fees for. Oh and baring hearing from my youngest brother soon like the next 12 hours. I will have sold the kitchen stove. It is going to a good home. =-) So we are rolling along.

Did I mention mom's 12th grandchild was born October 24. Cute as can be. There was a lot that happened in October with youngest dear brothers marriage ending. Dad's birthday would have been this month. His grand daughter born one day off from his had hers, the new grand son born, and youngest brothers intended wife had her birthday as well. Sold the truck, Amen! No need to pay for another year of license.

No comments: