Tuesday, April 17, 2007

mixed news

Trouble in paradise. Mom is only wanting to eat one thing. Oatmeal. Growing up she did not like breakfast she ate a half a grapefruit every day for breakfast. Rarely would she eat Special K or Cheerios. For a little while they cooked Oatmeal , Cream of Wheat or Coco Wheat's for breakfast but that as I recall was only on Sunday's for 6 months or so. Oat meal is good and good for you but she does need variety in her diet. This refusing it eat is starting to scare me.

Another problem today was she did not want to get out of the van at the eye doctors or her house we went to get her a jacket for spring. I do not know what I will do if she keeps this up she will be more than I can handle.

As for the good news the return trip to the eye doctor said her vision had improved from 20/200 to 20/60!!! That is wonderful!!!

Bonnie had to put a slide lock on her door as mom has tried to run away a couple of times.

No comments: