Saturday, June 16, 2007

Excuses! I will get there.

Sorry I could not make it over to see mom yesterday. We watched a young man (6 year old) from 6:35 A.M so his mom could help another friend go check back on her brain surgery a 5 hour drive away. He left about 5:15 P.M. when his dad got off work and picked him up. Then our guest for supper arrived about 5:20 P.M. he played a game with most of the family and watched a movie with us. Thank heaven for a T.V. Guardian! (I do not like movies with out one.) He left about 9 and then ds 8 asked again if we could go over to the Balloon Glow, we had heard about on Tuesday at piano lessons. We missed it by missing a turn and a low fuel light on the work car. Even when we left for that I knew mom was already down for the night so too late to go visit.

I will get there today, yet I do have a lot on my plate for the day it looks something like this.
D. H. running his first race @8 A.M.
a presidential candidate (town hall meeting) stopping here at 9:15 A.M.
Visiting mom
caring for her property, so road trip.

I better go get ready for the day as dh rode his bike down to the start about 4 miles away. It is a 4 mile run. I hope he finishes as high as he thinks he might be able too. He is hoping for top 10 in his age group, go #345.

No comments: