Sunday, June 3, 2007

Saturday and Sunday observations

While there last evening mom was on her way to supper. So I talked to her in the hall. She wanted to go in the dinning room. But they were lining them up and not quite ready yet. I got called home shortly after she got her food. Sitting there waiting while most had there plates, I thought they had forgotten mom. They had her seated at a table by herself as I was there. Yet I did notice some marks on the top of her head. When I inquired they said she has been scratching her head there.

Today they had her out and ready to go to church when I was there earlier. Yet I did notice her ear has been scratched and scabbed up and flaking off. It does not look good to my thinking so I will ask about it when I go back today.

We are going to have her shoulder re x-rayed on Thursday.

No comments: