Wednesday, June 27, 2007

From Monday 26 June 2007

I was told when they took mom for her walk yesterday the therapist was trying to get mom to sit down following her with the wheel chair and she just kept going like the Energiser Bunny. =-)

I ask about the test they had told me about the night before for the infection. They said they did not have results yet. I am not sure they collected a sample for it yet as it looked like the gathering stuff was in her room. I need to talk to the Therapy people today I missed them yesterday. The nursing home is putting the new floor in the dinning room yesterday so she had her meals in her room yesterday all the residents did from what I was told.

Mom was very bright and alert as well. I do not know if having her up walking helped to stimulate her or if she was just having a good day. She ask for her pictures and identified some from her wedding party correctly. She told me my ds 14's name was my ds 16 name, so she was close and many call them by the wrong names. She even told me my name. I told her again about my brother and his wife's baby they are expecting. However her short term memory is not real good.

No comments: