Friday, June 15, 2007

Not much to say

Nothing new to report really. The calendar at the nursing home had a man coming in to sing on Tuesday, well he showed up on Wednesday. He was singing when we arrived on Wednesday. So we waited though his show to visit with mom. I am thankful activities takes mom to music things. While there I asked about the animal control lady being there the Friday of the NICHE conference. She had brought a dog and mom loved the little dog who was very well behaved.

Thursday while visiting mom was on her way back from lunch and just wanted to get in bed. We read the Bible, sang and tried to visit but she wanted in bed so I let the nurses put her back in bed.

I am wondering if I should move her out of there sooner then I was originally thinking. More to pray about.

No comments: