Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Thoughts from June 5th

While visiting with mom yesterday I, she asked me to read the Bible to her. So I did. Then I was singing to her she stopped me in the middle of the "The Old Rugged Cross" to ask if I was leaving. No, I was not leaving. Shortly afterward I noticed her mouthing the words to the song. I love it when she does that. She allowed me to have the curtains open while reading the Bible and singing. Yet after I closed it she complained it separated because of the plants.

Speaking of the plants the one from my brother is not blooming any longer but otherwise seem to be doing fine. While the one from B..... & J...... is not looking good. All the blooms are wilting. Otherwise it looks fine so I am wondering if they are just done blooming. ? . I hope it is doing fine.

She is not in pain, so that is good. I think we are ready for her Dr. appointment tomorrow.

No comments: