Thursday, May 10, 2007

10 May 2007

Well as today started, I was getting ready to head over to Waterloo early. I updated my blog while my 16 year old was in the shower. Then I headed in to the shower myself, and as I was toweling off the phone rang. It was mom's hospital, Dr. calling. Her blood level was very low. Time for yet another decision. She is bleeding internally again. If we do not give her blood she will die, call hospice. If we do give her blood we should try to see if she can get well enough to do the colonoscopy. Which the Dr. does not think she is strong enough for. So I asked to give her some blood to buy me time to pray about what to do. I called 4 prayer warriors to join me. Then sthe doctor talked to me in person when I was there. She wanted a decision by late today.

Well I made the decision even though I am very unsure of what I am doing is right. I am going to have them do the colonoscopy. If she survives, Monday I hope to bring her here.

No comments: