Saturday, May 12, 2007

Not as planned, Still unsure

The plan was to go a little later on Friday, as I was going to be there late anyway. (Ds 16 was competing for a shot at state in track, in the area.) So I left about 10 AM getting there a about noon. I fed mom lunch (clear fluids) and left when it was getting close to time for our son to compete. I went back between when he was running. what I learned was she was having the colonoscopy at 6:30 A.M. Yikes!(Saturday). DH said I should stay, as much as I did not want to I knew I would not make it back if I got home at 11 P.M. (or later). I further knew it would be unsafe. So I ask to have ds 11 stay with me and we stayed the evening at there home. I set that alarms for 5:35 and was up every hour most of the night. Yet I managed to get there just after they had taken mom back about 6 or 6:10 A.M. Still the Dr. did come out and talk to me after ward. He did not find what he was expecting. No polyps or cancer! (YEA) he did find some little ulcers (rats). All in all it made for a every long day. DH went to take care of there yard today. So he took ds 11 when we met up for a late lunch. I did get mom's Bible, and some clothes for if she goes to the nursing home here on Monday. I think I will have to replaced elastic in the waist bands for 2-3 pairs of the pants I found I hope they fit her. Glad to be back home and seeing an end to being there daily. Now I am praying mom can be walking and feeding here self soon AND I can have her house ready for her to go home soon!

No comments: