Saturday, May 26, 2007

Went to the Eye Dr., Heard Back from her Dr.

Well where did today start? I know. I picked up the boys after my meeting and a return to the library that was missed last night. Then I was on my way to drop them so I could take mom to eye Dr. She was out of bed and dressed, the bus was there to get her. Yet we were not ready. She was in her Geri chair, not the wheel chair to go. I slipped on her shoes. Then we had to wait for a tray (which did not stay one well). The bus driver was not happy. We got there she did well giving them the information they needed out of her on the eye chart. The eye Dr. here whats to see her again in first he said 4 weeks, then changed it to 6 months. (sigh)

The hospital in Waterloo said they needed a death certificate to talk to me. (sigh) They also sent me a 112.80 bill to see her records so we will be taking about how that is wrong as well as all else.

I called about a stock we just learned about in yesterday mail but he did not call back. (sigh)

Some where this morning I talked to the nurse who had talked to mom's Dr. in Waterloo about why he said she needed all those medicines on 30 April (at least 11), they were ALL stopped on May 1, and only a couple started after May 5. He said they are monitoring stuff like her blood pressure so no need to medicate that unless it changes. As for the others she can stay off them until they see a need for one they may add it back. Without seeing he he could not say much more.

I told every one today I would like to have mom back home before August 10, 2007. I am hoping by about August 7 or close to that. The head nurse at the nursing home even raised my hopes today that she could ride in a wheel chair by then. So I am encouraged.

Well it is late and I am tired, so time to call it a day. Tomorrow mowing at mom and dads place.

No comments: