Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mom has a good appetite

I think Mom is getting better. Today they got her dresses and took her to the dining room. Where they had been helping her to eat in bed, prior to today. They have her restricted to using some thing called a Gerry chair where she lays reclined. The aid thought that is because of her immobilizer. The new Dr. should see her tomorrow. Then I want to read her chart. I would like to talk to him as well.

Some times she will say something but I do not understand what she is trying to say. Other times she repeats me. (Like she has been doing for a long time.)

She sings part of Jesus Love Me with me each time, I see her which is encouraging to me. I have been making it over there for short visits a couple of times a day at various hours. I still need to check in late at night, though.

1 comment:

Cass-i-nova said...

Best wishes to your mother, hope she get's well.