Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, Tomorrow

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, Tomorrow I love you tomorrow, your only a day away.

They will find out about the blood in moms stomach. Is it dripping, is it steady, how should we treat it? I hope to know answers sometime after 7 A.M. I wish I was not a 2 hour drive away. Then again I need to be here for my family, too. Mom did not eat breakfast good for Brian, today. Yet she did eat half her eggs and a couple of bites of oatmeal. However, I was told she ate all her lunch, and all her supper. She did seem to me to be more alert and aware yesterday than today. Must be the dementia. The speech therapist said she did good for her. Yet the Physical therapist said he would come back later and did not return before I left. Mom has asked about Craig by name the last two days. She wanted to know where he is, tonight she asked Bonnie about him, yesterday she asked Brian and I about him. We called him and told him she was asking about him.

I called the nerve Dr. today and said I do not want her to be on Seriquil (I hope I spelled that correctly) anymore. I do think starting that 8-9 days before being hospitalized is what put her there, and caused the stoke.

No comments: