Monday, May 28, 2007

Today mom was awake both times I droppes in to see her.

Today mom was awake both times I dropped in to see/visit her. The first time she was in the dinning room and told me to "take her with me" She also wanted my jacket as hers again. The second time she did not say much. She did ask me to read the Bible to her which I did. She also wanted the two sons with me to sing to her. It is clear she knew the songs. She also asked that we turn off the light as she was going to bed for the evening. There was a stuffed patriotic animal in her room she wanted to sleep with it. So I let her tuck it in her arms. She was even using her right fingers!!!! Yes!

Now to teach her to walk again. Or just to do it. I as told I got her going on Saturday when I was there on Sunday. They said she was talking for a long time after that!

No comments: